View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 07:58 AM   #8
72freak
Rottenwood Garage Member

Re: Suburban carpet kit....WOW

I am embarased to say..........I made the above post after installing the rear and middle piece and got side tracked and didnt put the front in. I went down to put the front piece in and they had sent me a LOW hump carpet instead of a high hump which is what I specifically requested. I did NOT enjoy my follow up with the above company trying to get the problem resolved. They were not helpfull, my contact didnt speak good english and I ended up finding out who was the manufactuer and calling them direct. Yes it was...... Auto Custom Carpets. I retract my above post and recomend you deal directly with ACC. Now...here is the kicker.....all the carpet pieces come with a very nice trim piece around the edges. Well, the front piece for the high hump comes about 10" too wide and you have to trim it. I thought they may have sent me the wrong piece again...so I called ACC. They said you have to trim it to fit......To me that kind of defeats the purpose of a pre-moulded-to fit carpet. I got it trimmed and installed and it does look good. I will take some pictures today but the carpet is black and it probably wont show up very well.

http://www.accmats.com/

Last edited by 72freak; 07-11-2006 at 06:10 PM.
72freak is offline   Reply With Quote