View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 09:40 PM   #458
Metallicamaro
Boil'n rice

Re: Post Your Ride 73-87 Trucks

Here was my 1981 Short Box 250 L6 4speed manual tranny came out of a 1968 Camaro, very hi geared, never seen 4th gear in the truck.. Everything you could think of being broke or rusted through, was/is I did get a sticker from a friend No floor Board, 1 wheel brake system, front left, Everytime i hit the breaks id almost find the ditch.. so stop signs were not an option.. I drove this truck though many stop lights, about 30 miles to school.. and 30 miles back, Every where i went, i had the throttle Wide open, I had 2 resonators for exhaust.. 1 bedside was holding on by a ratchet strap, i have pictures somewhere.. but this is the on on my comp, i need my digital camera card to get the others.. Driver door never Shut all the way, no heat no windsheild wipers, no E-brake, no speedo, gas gauge. you get the point lol, I needed something to drive though the snow so i didnt have to drive my 1988 Camaro.. and it lasted a whole 2 months, because the A-Frame snapped... The best part of the truck was the windsheild and the sticker on the rear window "The only urine sample you'll get from me is for a Taste test"

Last edited by Metallicamaro; 07-24-2006 at 09:40 PM.
Metallicamaro is offline   Reply With Quote