View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 11:40 AM   #6
Hart_Rod

Re: ever seen a crew cab railroad 68?

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K
Holy quantum leap,Batman!!It`s cool to see this old thread.Ones like this need to get another round from time to time.I hate to tell you Rob,but that looks like the truck my drunken old uncle Bernie built out there in Arizona.He loved his two trucks,but was having alot of women trouble(as in,a few too many)and alot of them were looking for him(and alot of husbands).Well,he only needed to pass through town when going to work and didn`t want to move or get rid of either truck.So,he built this one and wore an Amish disguise through town every morning and evening so no one would notice.
True story,I swear.Huh?You don`t believe me,but you bought that other story??J/K,that would be awesome if it could pan-out.Surely someone from GM,past or present,would recall such a unique project on such a "break-through" model.

Special-K - That story sounds good to me! I'm just looking for a good reason not to redo the back of the front doors (make them square like subs) and make it a shortbed. Sounds to me like Uncle Bernie wouldn't mind, especially since those mods might help him pick up a couple of more women.

Last edited by Hart_Rod; 08-02-2006 at 11:41 AM.
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote