View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 06:19 PM   #7
Critter
Future TOTM Winner

Re: 1970 2 wheeler "topless"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13lazer View Post
i've been laying low while working on my rolling restoration d.d. blazer. i am almost finished painting the interior and jambs med. olive with rattle cans. i found a local body shop supplier that puts ppg paint into spraycans, and med. olive happens to be a color they stock. "so, i've got that going for me." i wanted sliding and tilting seats so i fabricated seat brackets for some nice toyota buckets i have. i used all original mounting holes and kept the factory passenger side tilt and adjusted the driver side seat height to match.
i used four 1-3/4" spacers to install a set of 17" alloy wheels from a lexus suv. i like how they look and they were a huge performance upgrade over the 33x15" steelies that were on it before
this weekend i am in the process of making a soft "bimini" type top out of marine grade vinyl. i am making the frame for the top and interior bed side panels out of some oak plywood i have been saving. i will post more progress pics when i figure out how to stitch this top together.

LOVE THE CADDYSHACK QUOTE! I guess thats where you got it from...

Check it out www.lsdyno.com
Critter is offline   Reply With Quote