View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 10:24 PM   #1
>X<
registered IWATA user

does anybody make 22" wagon wheels or steelies for cheap?

i didnt even know this forum existed, i dont stray far from the paint section. anway, i cant stand it anymore. i'm getting nosebleeds. i need to lower my truck. the problem with lowering the chevy suv's is they require 20" or bigger wheels to fit the spindle. i dont like any wheel i have ever seen on a yukon except a few black BOZE and the AMerican racing rts in black. the ultimate wheel for me would be a black 22" wagon wheel, steelie, maybe even a polished steelie (who makes them, i've seen them somewhere) i dont want to spend 3 grand or anything, but i wouldnt even know what something like the smoothies would cost. any comments would be appreciated. what i prob will do is wait till the tires on my 17's wear out and just get big wheels and tires at the same time. i have the idea of dropped on 22'' black steelies with red center caps, fake whitewalls, flat clear and black scallops with red metalflake on white truck.

Take off that Von Dutch hat before i stab you with a 000 Mack.
>X< is offline   Reply With Quote