View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 03:13 PM   #20
watahyahknow

Re: Brand loyalty in a different way

i'm a gm guy at heart allthough i owned mostly gm opel .
i actually like the bodystyle of the fords but i dislike there engines i wouldnt hessitate to put a chevy in a ford if it would be my car .
i used to read alot about the old streetrods these oldtimers used watever was available and i think nottin spells hotrod more than a personal car made out of wat you like in a car .
they do this a lot in england realy tiny ford populair bodywork with rover(buick) engines vauxhall independant frontend and jaguar rears ( now for sumtin totaly different and trust me they make some weird things in england , i've seen a reliand three wheeled car undercarrage under a speedboat long before monster garage did one , besides this was a deep v hull that was sitting the good way up , and its roadlegal they thought of putting a simulair frame under a caravan (can you immagine the looks of the other roadusers when its overtaking in the far lane ?)
or a twice chopped double decker bus as a camper for cluboutings ..... howbout a 4 post bed with a licenceplate a lazychair with a moped engine , a outhouse with (turbo)jetpropulsion (i am not kidding allthough its not legal to drive it on the road thank god ) i mean i wouldn't want to miss seeing stuff like that on the internet nowaday's, it boils up the creative juices or makes you wonder wat brand of beer had sprung that one idea .

idea's for the trucks and the order of things to do are taking shape and get closer to being realized , a few more months and i be able to start building for real

i complete 2 of the trucks intoo running fashion one custom and one basicly stock the thirth will be sacrificed for parts
watahyahknow is offline   Reply With Quote