View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 03:20 PM   #61
HuggerCST

Re: 67-72 Chevy trucks 2007 Calendar pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ChevyRedneck View Post
Make the owner aware of "the lower quality photos" and let them take or post some new ones by XX date. I know some of mine suck, I've been trying to think of where I can drive to to take some nicer pics with a clean background....

My camera is also 7 mp, but I have to severly cut them down to make them fit on the board... I have the original 7mp photos.
Well, Josh is calling the shots on this, and he may do that, but with everything on his plate, he may not have time to. Everyone has until December 15th though, which is plenty of time to get more, and either post them, or email the originals. Another thing, some of these have the date on them. If they were mine, I'd try to get more, or at least doctor them up so it doesn't show. Please don't take offense here, I'm just saying that if I were posting mine here to chose from, I would want to have the best chance possible, and would hate to be overlooked for something as simple as that.
53 Chevy shortbed
69 Camaro

Click here to subscribe
Chevy GMC International Truck Club Louisiana Charter Member
http://www.louisianaclassictruckclub.com
HuggerCST is offline   Reply With Quote