View Single Post
Old 12-23-2006, 11:41 PM   #23
Boog
laying low

Re: Not so hidden hitch protecting fuel tank and rear bumper install

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68GMC454 View Post
well being a card carrying meber of the mickey mouse auto mechanics union...i would say good job..heck if you dont have access to alot of tools or friends that might have a different idea,,you do what you got to do to make it work..i could see some redneck useing baleing wire and duct tape..

looks good man..and if some body says something about it,,smack them in the back of the head for being to close toyour truck...

i think it turned out good..but on your tank,,you said it was a 25 gallon tank,,do you think there is room for a 36 to 40 gal tank from a burban,,i want to go that big with out going to a fuel cell...heck if i go with a fuel cell,, i might as well put a 125 tank in the front of the bed...
Many Suburban tanks are 42 gallon. That would be an awful lot of weight to be hanging on the rear of one of these trucks. Maybe an inbed tank of that size might be better due to the weight placement. I was in Tractor Supply today looking at some tool boxes and they have what looks like a combo tool box and fuel or hydraulic tank there. Possibilities there.
91 Chevy sportside, Tahoe, Yukon & GMC Crewcab All GM..'nuff said.

I stand for the flag and kneel at the cross
Boog is offline   Reply With Quote