Thread: Judgement Day
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2002, 08:08 PM   #1
buckola
1 Wrench / 10 Knuckles

Judgement Day

Heres the deal. I'm a 52 year old that has decided to buy old instead of new. No more new $30000.00 trucks for me. i'm hooked on the classics...case closed. My good friend of many years thinks I'm nuts. He can't understand why Iwould do this when there is so much horse power available in the new cars.
The Goal. I want to kick his sorry ass. I want him to see nothing but my tailights and my bald spot through my back window!I've got until spring to prepare. He has a 2003 Yukon with the 5.3 /285 hp. Nice truck I must admit but it's goin down!
My truck is a stock 350/ th350 with 3:08"s Its not tired and runs as new. Consider the duals and headers as a given and I have vortec heads on order. Here's where you guys come in . With bolt on power only, (may want to return to stock one day)what should I do to make him bow at my feet and beg forgivness.. I want tire smoke, noise and still drive to work. You guys got the answer...lets toast this sob...oh wait he's my friend...lets teach him a lesson!

2006 Dodge Charger SRT8. 1/4 mile 13.3

1973 Z1 900 Kawasaki ( all original)
buckola is offline   Reply With Quote