View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 03:05 PM   #23
SCOTI

Re: how long should i wait for payment ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarons72s View Post
I ask to be pm'ed when payment is sent. If I dont hear that payment is sent between 1 week and 2 weeks I will pm the buyer. And If I dont hear anything in a week after that I move on to the next interested party or relist the item. Have you seen when the guy was last logged in here? I have a order still waiting payment for almost 2 months but the guy had computer problems and hasnt been on here since the first of december. I dont mind be asked for something and then you come along and say you cant pay me or need more time, stuff happens. But at least keep me informed.
Exactly. I request to be notified when the payment is received & again when the item is shipped. I of course return the courtesy & notify the seller once I receive the item so they know the transaction is complete.

I also send my payments (USPS money orders) via USPS Priority Mail. They should receive the pmt within 5-days or something isn't right & they can verify the pmt was actually sent w/a confirmation number.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote