View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 08:09 PM   #8
Srubydo1986
The Crazy Machanic

Re: My Nightmarish Projet

Well i got a chance for some pictures so i thought id post them but bear with me i dont have digital camera so they are all polariods.

this is my first truck and the c10 the motor is coming from. Ill try and get a pic of it complete it was a good looking to to start with no rust in door or fenders some in cab and some in bed.

The motor in th c10 its from a 1989 gmc jimmy k10 series ( the full size) that truck was perfect not one thing wrong with it but i fliped and totaled that one (and yes i kick my self in the a%@ for that one)

the next couple pics are of the 1986 siverado the truck i bought only for ther body (no motor and trans cracked)

And that last pic is of the dash id take a pic of the full inside but it was full of cluter from tool and such ull get a pic once its done cause that wont change much (and yes the truck does have a clock i forgot to mention that earlier)

The frame truck isnt here yet which is holding me up on the build. We had one idea for cab removal used a big oak tree branch to tie to. My other idea what get 4 jacks and alot of blocks and put the jack on the blocks and go up from that. Do a stage lift go up tell u cant go up any higher then put block under cab. remove jack add a block put the jack back and so on.
Srubydo1986 is offline   Reply With Quote