Thread: LMC Truck...
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 09:28 PM   #12
Chevytrux4me
Certified Gearhead

Re: LMC Truck...

I haven't purchased much from them in the line of truck stuff. However, their initial company, VICTORIA BRITISH, that sells restoration parts for old british sports cars like MG's, Austin Healeys, Triumphs, etc., has supplied me with LOTS of parts over the years for restoration work I've done not only on my own cars but on other folks' cars as well. I Always had good service from them, with good quality parts. And, with a reasonable price tag. I've found that no matter where you shop, there will always be maybe a little better quality item elsewhere or something a little different to be had. It's just what you're after, and sometimes what the budget allows. I've seen folks paying top dollar for parts from the 'best' vendors at shows, and six months later have a nicely rusted chrome bumper on their sports car. As for Vicky British/LMC, all the stuff I've received from them have been of good quality and with minimal problems. I hope the same research has been included in the location of their truck parts as with the sports car parts. Bottom line, if this company wasn't doing something right, they wouldn't be in this business, and adding new lines, after twenty years.