View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 10:34 PM   #39
Srubydo1986
The Crazy Machanic

Re: My Nightmarish Project

Got the electrical done so i could roll down the windows to replace the vent windows. Also what makes a turn signal blink when i put my turn signals on they just get brighter. One more thing the madian song to be played in the truck was ac/dc hiway to hell just thought u might find that a pit funny.
Going to pick up fitting and kickdown cable from gm tuesday so i can get this beast to roar. Only one problem when a drive shaft goes to slide into tranny its hard to do i took a junk th350 and tryed the same thing tight fit do i hammered it on when it like it should and when i went to remove it slide out with ease, is this normal?
Also sents i had her electracal working i checked the tank selector out it actally works fuel changes. Only one question is it suposed to be loud when it switches. It might be cause it sat for so long but as long as it works im not worried. Ill spray wd 40 on it lossen it up some tommarow.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now for those interior pictures i promised. the first one is the interior it a tan interior with a blackish grey seat the original seat was torn all up and some how the seats frame was BROKEN IN HALF. so i used the nicer seat out of my black c-10. The door panels are off for the vent windows to be replaced cause they were all destoryed and dry rotted. (thought about the full window conversion but a bit pricy for know at 775.00 )

The next picture is of the speakers and amp in the back im using the stock speakers in the dash as well as the ones in the rear corner intell the blow and then ill replace them. But the sub are 8 inch mtx. They're nice subs and for free i could beat it used to be in black truck. I modded the black cab so the subs could be locked down then unhooked with a key that way they couldnt be stollen (future plan for siverado). The amp is a pioner its what was in the truck when i got it the sub that it used to power were stollen when it was sitting for sell. (Hens the locking subs)

Hope u injoyed this longpost and hope some one can answer some of my guestions.

Last edited by Srubydo1986; 03-06-2007 at 12:46 AM.
Srubydo1986 is offline   Reply With Quote