View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 12:05 AM   #335
Rokcrln

Re: LFD's low buck truck build!

Thanks guys! I am very pleased with how it is turning out. The rims came from my side yard were my rottie has been pissin on them for years now The slotted rims did not want to fit back on over the new rotors their was a few .001 off. I have a set of stock truck rims comming from a board member when he gets a chance. They are 7's for the front and 8's for the rear.
The ones on the truck now are 15x8's rust with a touch of chrome 255/60/15's front and 275/60/15's rear.

No I do not have a parts list for the steering and suspention rebuild parts. I bought a kit about 7yrs ago for my other truck (slow build) from one of the magazine places that specialize in suspention rebuilds but I can not think of the name right now. It was about $500 for the kit but it only came with A-arm bushings not the new shaft kit like I installed in this one. I think the best place for a complete quality kit would be from ECE. I called them on a price for the A-arm cross shafts and their price was way better then what I paid but I needed them on friday so it cost me a few extra $.

Kevin
LFD Inc.

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote