View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 11:47 AM   #89
shifty
Questionable

Re: Calling all LS1 converted trucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart_Rod View Post
You know it! You need to find me another fuel gauge, so "we" can build one for the CrewCab. Burb's getting there, almost ready to start the paint work. Have you got that house done yet?
Isn't that fuel gauge the Autometer 5514? I had a friend in FL with three of them, have been trying to get ahold of him for almost 4-5 months now so I can get one and it's been kicking my ass!! (He's not answering my calls/emails).

Very weird.

I want to use the 3-gauge dash, with either:

a) one 5" speedo/tach combo with one 5" quad-gauge (oil/fuel/water/volt) and leave the center gauge intact

or

b) one 5" speedo, one 5" tach, and the 3-3/8 fuel, and find an add'l mounting location for smaller 2-1/8" (I think?) gauges for water and oil (I drew it up with them mounted in the bottom left/right corner of a 3-gauge dash)

I might relocate my headlight switch elsewhere and put the other two smaller gauges in the holes for the headlights and choke,respectively.

b) one

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote