View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 01:56 PM   #128
albertarose

Re: Gas $3.12/gal - What have you done to improve MPG?

you guys in the states are getting our oilsands oil unrefined (we sell almost all of our oil to USA) ..if we started refining it first before selling it like big brother does you all would be paying 4 bucks LOL! on the plus side we will be piping it to you a lot more by 2010 and thanks buy the way for buying it and allowing me to take the summer off and work on my truck after all winter in the worlds largest mine The Tarsands of Alberta building an American mega refinery.. if you have any trade papers anyone can work there rotten ronnies even pays 25.00 an hour . welders get 38.00 to 200.00 hr (rigs) I know our rates are lower than yours but we need more workers and that could change fast at the moment our jobs are given to planeloads of chinese portugese and Venes. welders electricians pipefitteres scaffolders these jobs should be taken north americans the problem is that bringing your family there is not easy because of housing shortages ..but the camps they provide have private rooms and rec areas al well al all you can eat and even a tv and internet so you go there do your shifts then leave for 8 or 10 days ..
really though were feeling it too north of the border ..gas up a dime last week ouch .. and the circle track built L47 goes on the road after a long sit in the snowbank ..I guess if it was 10 bucks a gallon I would still drive it to town.
albertarose is offline   Reply With Quote