View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 08:12 AM   #62
tvblazer78
Low & Fast!

Re: New Blazer pic's..

Chris you are right the front end is all bolt on parts, and for the back I have a flip kit with 2" shackles so it will just set the axle on the frame. So I think it is 8" drop from stock, I have big tires on the back so it looks like it dose not sit that low 275x60x17. Thanks for all the input and if you need any more info just let me know.

Thanks,
Trav

Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit454 View Post
With the back end flipped and still having the leaf springs, it can't fully drop in back can it? and it's not c notched either?

So how far down does it go, just like the standard flip kit 6 inch drop in back, and your air bags raise it up so it's not bottomed out on the axle and ride's better or can haul the family or stuff in back?

I just never seen it done that way, usually when one's bagged it's laid down all the way around. I like the setup though just wonder exactly how low or how much lower then stock the back goes. Looks like it lays down on the axle and that's it.

IMO it'd be a great setup for myself on a truck, flip kit of whatever, yet if you are going to haul something or don't want it to bottom out raise the back up some. As for the front of course you could take it up or down to look good or to not hit anything.

Now one last question lol, that front system all bolt in? no welding? looks like it.

Last edited by tvblazer78; 06-11-2007 at 08:13 AM.
tvblazer78 is offline   Reply With Quote