View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 10:28 AM   #24
killer71

Talking Re: Killers 5.3L install

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_Man View Post
Hey Killer......i see you got the truck and motor ready fro me to pic up to come to my house........lol i wish.... i want to see this build..I found one in the paper that only has 150 miles on it and all the wiring is with it but minus the tranny for $2000.00 i was hoping it came with the tranny too but he said he was going to keep it...It came out of a 05 3/4 ton chevy van....Wish i had the funds to get it....What all does this swap involve?
This was the add that i had found and i have ben emailing the guy about it...

Vortec 275 horse 4.8l. engine for sale w/ 120 mi.
2005 4.8 l. 275 horse chevy vortec v8 eng. w/ 120 original miles.Will sell with all acc.(air,p.s.,alt.,etc.) inc. computer and harness $2450. eng and harness only $1950!! Individual selling! call or email !

Is this bad?

Eric

Everyone will have to wait and see what's all involved! I think you guys will enjoy as 68 ss fills you in as he goes throughout the truck. The $2450 is by no means a bad price compared to what the engine cost new but you could get engine, tranny, computer, harness for around 3 grandish almost spankin new. just have to shop around. Hope this helps!
killer71 is offline   Reply With Quote