View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 06:09 PM   #17
BIGT05

Re: Sometimes cheap tools don't pay

yeah it also helps to make sure your using the right tool for the job one of the mechnaics in the shop i work in called me over to grap the end of the six foot cheater pipe to tighten up this rearend seal head been having hell with well i was busy trying to replace a clockspring in the streering wheel of some peice of crap car so i was more concerned about that i grabed on to the bar and procceded to push now im pretty big 6'3 250lbs and it aint' fat nether and the other guy was average size and this seal was tight so were giving it pretty much everything we got so between the both of us were bushing about 300 llbs of force on this seal now times that buy 6 for the cheater pipe well the idiot decided it would be a good idea to use 1/2 inch craftsman ratchet instead of just getting out the 1 inch and plaing it safe well needless to say the rathet broke came flying out of the pipe and hit me in the head a few curse words me getting out from underneath the rack and looking for somebody to fight all i needed was a big bandaid and six stitches but about 3 inches lower id be the proud owner of only one eyeball moral of the story use the right tools

i fought the law and i won i fought the law and i won

94 ford ranger -granpas old truck can anyone say chevy smallblock

a man and his truck ahh its a beautiful thing

Ive got an idea Lets just poke it!!
BIGT05 is offline   Reply With Quote