View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 06:29 PM   #12
bad6772
Official Site Guitar Shredder

Re: project (Here We Go Again)

well i hate posting back to back. but...figured i give and update.. i got the engine and tranny out this week end (BY MYSELF) that sucked !! as well as the core support and the bed. everything has gone pretty smooth so far. i have little time through out the week to work on it maybe an hour or two a night if im lucky, im still waiting on my sole called (BUDDIES) to come over and help get the cab off, i did notice something that i wasnt looking forward to, the inner rocker on the driver side is looking bad. i dont think i can save it??? when you buy inner rockers how far does is go to the floor????? i am getting my garage re-wired next week end.. so no more hand tools . and as soon as i get the cab off i am going to have it and the frame media blasted so im just wondering on what to order for the floor. i am going to replace all cab supports . and the passenger side front and rear sections. both rockers and i already have new cab corners. my rockers and cab corners look great but you never know till when its gets blasted. any ways this is being a slower build than i thaught it would be, the wife got laid off at delco remy last week so . i am being put on a budget now. any help on the inner rockers would be awsome. tony
bad6772 is offline   Reply With Quote