Thread: Bed Time Story!
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 10:12 AM   #34
EAST SIDE LOW LIFE

Re: Bed Time Story!

Well where we at .... linda informs me last night that she is not happy with one of the boards (found a dry spot) that she wanted it out of the truck to redo. So out it comes so she can clear it again. Light scuff to prep it with 4x0 bull wool and she says you know that dry spot is gone why don't we scuff off all the boards.Takes off the little sheen that there is as the stain and clear are both satin. It does look good that way but for the amount of time involved ..... well lets face it she's in charge of the boards and she's say's she wants it perfect. What can I say except let get those boards out (for the 3rd time) honey.

esll.

PS: Just kidding about the honey thing .... My wife wants this to be her best as this is her part of doing our truck. It's nice to know that she cares that much. She made a comment .... I want it to be good for the boy's on the board.

Update: Turns out that she has a couple boards to do and she has changed her mind about scuffing and leaving them as she say's and I agree it makes them too dull as they are satin already so it looks like she's going to clear them one more time. So she's on her way to pick up supplies and start these boards. We both agreed that we will be bolting everything down after this.

This truck has just the right amount of energy for me!

Author: Warren Lake .... (member)

Last edited by EAST SIDE LOW LIFE; 08-11-2007 at 12:33 PM.
EAST SIDE LOW LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote