View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 12:34 AM   #46
ChiefRocka
Hollister, CA.

Re: PROJECT "Father/Son" C-20 Rolling Chassis Build

[QUOTE=Frizzle Fry;2302866]Two things you probably already know, but I'll just mention them anyway...

I think you need some sort of steering stop. I left that part of the bump stop mount on mine and have seen others do it this way. Also, you can cut those lower cups down to 3/4" if you want to get it lower. This pics shows both (my cups are 1.5")

Thanks FF...but I know all about the steering stop, but it's good you mentioned it for everyone else here.....I mainly pulled that ugly thing off, and I will fab up my own...but I am waiting for the wheels for the correct mock-up to get max steering !!

Also...I didn't really want the bags resting on the a-arms when deflated....but I will trim the lower pipe a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrahn View Post
Hey John
Regarding the Blitzluft, there are 2 vertical terminals and 1 horizontal. Use the L vertical for ground and R vertical for 12V power.
Keep up the good work and posting pics. I'm certain we're going to run shocks on all corners. We'll talk down the road more about the shock mounts.
Cheers,
Rich
I figured that as well, thanks Rich....I was off this weekend...but of course the pics will resume soon !!!!

John

What the Heck is that ??

CURRENT BUILDS:
62 BurbMaster

Other Builds:
My '63 C-10,LWB,CC,BBW
'06 HD StrAight Axle Swap

Father/Son '67 C-20, LQ9,4L80,Bagged,8-Lugger !!Good Friend Richard's Build

AMERICAN CUSTOMS & CLASSICS (831) 630-1965
www.ACCHOLLISTER.com
ACC on FACEBOOK
"Rest in Peace, Mom & Dad ... I will see you again someday!"

Last edited by ChiefRocka; 08-14-2007 at 12:36 AM.
ChiefRocka is offline   Reply With Quote