View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 02:25 AM   #53
Ryan Hubbard

Re: For Sale: Billet Aluminum Dash Panels

Well I have redesigned the dash for the 2 5" autometer gauges plus five 2 1/16" gauges and have designed the glove box door. So then I went and got a quote for the material needed to make some. With the prices I got with material and the machine time of the dash I will have to charge $275.00 each for the dash. I know I originally was charging $150 for the couple I had but I made those with scrap material. But right now I think I have 13 orders that I have counted on the list. I can start making these dashes next week but I would like a confirmation from those people.

As far as the glove box door, have that all designed and laid out for machining. With the material cost and machining time, I will be able to sell it for $175.00.

To make this the easy for all of us, could you all please place your orders by emailing me at ryan.hubbard@aspencontrols.com. I can take Visa, MC and Amex and I have a paypal account. I will not charge until the units are ready to ship and I will notify when they are ready to ship and forward the tracking number to you.

I have posted some more pics of the dash with the new holes for the 2 main gauges and the back of the glove box door.

For custom panels with different hole patterns, please contact me through my email and I will try to work with you.

Thanks for all the support and compliments for my work.

Regards,

Ryan Hubbard
Attached Images

Last edited by Ryan Hubbard; 03-16-2009 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Updated Information