View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 08:44 AM   #7
semperfidoordie
Fix It Till It's Broke

Re: Blue Dragon II Aka "The Man Truck"

I will own the truck as soon as the title gets here..I got ahold of the guy finally and now it's all good...so anyway back to the adventure...

So we got the motor pulled...come to find out in GM Motors manual apparently 1 in 20 GM repro blocks are cast wrong and that you have to "negative" shim the starter. So I'm going to be taking some material off the top of the starter today and also found out the flywheel was missing a tooth and warped so bad you could almost drink soup out of it. Took a good amount of heave hoing to get the tap outta there but we did and dropped in an improvised starter bolt so that mess is taken care of. Wishing I had the money to do the 383 build now just don't....gotta somehow make $900 haha...anyway that's about it on the truck as of late...life's been hectic cause I'm getting married this weekend. Hope everyone keeps reading and enjoying...I'll get more pics up soon
Blue Dragon: 72 K-10 SOLD!
The Tank 77 K-10 KIA

panhandler62: Just don't search for "trannys" no matter how hard yours shifts -- you just won't get what you are looking for.

I Made The Official So Cal Board Meet
semperfidoordie is offline   Reply With Quote