Thread: 15x10 rallys.
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 10:20 AM   #6
lyrikz
PITbut

Re: 15x10 rallys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
You could have posted em for 4000 dollars...its against the rules to comment on pricing if you don't like it. Course a well meaning PM would probably be ok.

I like the look of those wheels...nothing here to stick em on though. We missed you out at the burb party...hopefully you can hit the swap meet this weekend out at the fair grounds.
I was so bummed about missing that. I tried as hard as i could to get there. My wife had to leave at 4pm to go to canada. I had to go to Wes in olympia also before that time....

I get up early, put the tire back on my truck, go to my shop to have the rims and tires mounted and nothing fits or lines up. Truck starts dying at idle for some reason so i stayed and tried to figure that out (any suggestions). Then on the way to olympia i have to stop by my bosses house because he is going to fix my rust spots.. I get there and he is unloading this huge video game... 4 hours later i leave there and dont have time to go to olympia and barely make it home in time for my wife to leave at 4. I was pissed....

Where is this swap meet and YES i want to go, especially if there are truck parts there.. ahah..
lyrikz is offline   Reply With Quote