View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 02:49 AM   #73
sick69

Re: Longhorn Mans Western Tour 2007

Ok I just got home from meeting Andy. It was pretty cool,shot the poop mostly took a little figureing on how to get those wheels in there! He got some really cool pics along the way so far. I stopped at a gas station on the way home and got asked about the shirt( not sure if I said it but THANKS FOR THE SHIRT) by the guy that worked there and another guy that was getting gas. They both thought it was wierd/cool, but neither of them were into cars/trucks so they they wouldn't understand.

Man that burb is really clean. A couple little things but deffinetly worth the trip to get one that clean. I'm sure Andy will post some good pics for all to see. His hotel is about 2 hours away from my house so I dunno,,,maybe i'll call in.

The lettering is pretty much still there. Alittle worn from rain but still very readable.

Andy is a really cool guy. I'm glad I got to meet him. He did fill me in on the story behind his longhorn,,,,,,,,I knew this board was top notch but from what he told me top notch isn't high enough!!!!!

We'll have to see what happens tomarrow afternoon for the tires and wheels hopefully we can get it worked out and get the ones I have on the burban for him.

ANyway gotta get to bed it's 12:54 and I have to be up for work at 5.

Frank

Last edited by sick69; 10-02-2007 at 02:50 AM.
sick69 is offline   Reply With Quote