View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 01:15 AM   #136
MENUSK

Re: just totaled my 69 and almost totaled me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70C10Toejam View Post
and since you missed it, the comment was aimed at the many comments about hondas and toyotas (or any other import car) as being the other car, as if a small or medium AMERICAN car would have faired any better.

I long for the day that one of the "Big Three" can AND will build an engine that can run with the Toyota one in my Prizm.

If bigger is better, why doesn't everyone drive a Semi??????
toejam i dont believe people were bashing imports it was just an example of a newer small car vs larger all metal steel truck. you can insert ford focus, chevy rio, ford edge into all the honda, toyota comments if it makes you feel better. the whole honda "bashing" was just being used as an example of a small car vs big truck nothing more nothing less. reliability wasnt the discussion, size was. and no we shouldnt all drive semi's dont take it out context again ..this accident was a chevy truck vs a sable i believe was the mentioned car...

berencam i hope you fully recover i wish there was a way i could helpto get you back on the road(maybe a $1dollar donation through paypal just by sheer numbers by board members that dollar would add up dont know how that would work though but if you figure it out my dollar is definitely there).normally i wouldnt offer but this wasnt your fault..you seem like a good kid i seen your previous thread when you just installed your engine. too bad you didnt enjoy it for too long....
MENUSK is offline   Reply With Quote