View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 03:57 PM   #59
724x4a/cchevy
Self-proclaimed LED man

Re: For sale: Hand-Made Custom LED Brake lights.

Hey guys, I have discovered something interesting about my LEDs this week. If you install a pair of my LED brake lights AND front turn signals, you will need a "no-load" flasher. If you only have Brake lights, disreguard the rest of this post because the electronic flasher avliable at o'reily's is more than adequate for only LED brake lights. By installing my front turn signals, you are replacing the high current bulb, with a LED that pulls very little current. The turn signal flasher relys on current flow to trip, and because they require less current, the flashers dont trip. This is why the need for a "no-load" flasher. They will trip no matter how much current is flowing through them. Here is a link to an ebay store where they can be bought. If you dont have an ebay account, let me know and i will order you one and include it in your LED order. I'm sorry if this causes any misunderstandings or confusions. I wish they were available at a local store or something. I believe that any of the "LED Flashers" on ebay with two prongs similar looking to the original flasher will probably be sufficient.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NO-LO...spagenameZWD1V

This one may possibly work, because it specifically says that it is to be used with LEDs.
I also do LED:
-Third Brake/Cargo
-Brake (truck and burb)
-Reverse (truck and burb)
-67-68 Front Turn Signals
-69-70 Front Turn Signals
-71-72 Front Turn Signals
-GMC Front Turn Signals
I can also do custom lights for other vehicles....i did a set for a AMC Gremlin once
Norwood Survivor

Last edited by 724x4a/cchevy; 11-09-2007 at 04:18 PM.