View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 05:03 PM   #25
Longhorn Man
its all about the +6 inches

Re: pics from my trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
ANDY, you are missing your calling in life~~~you have a wonderful gift in taking pictures and you should really consider a career change~~~beautiful pic's with great linkage to your trip!! Can't wait for the rest. Warren
Warren... I've honestly considered it. But when ever i start getting cockey and thinkin I can take good photos... I realize it's 50% luck when I'm doing it. There was a photo or two on the road with Mike leaving your place that came out real good... You'll see them here soon... probably before the end of the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaylor68gmc View Post
You are the freakin man!!!!!!!
I'm just a dude with no life man... willing to roll the dice.
I fully expect my next purchace/trip to be a disaster. I've had too many good ones to continue with good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Firefighter View Post
Andy, put your pictures on photobucket. It's free, and you can resize them to message board size right there on photobucket. That way, you can post unlimited amount of pics in each post.
Actually, i am hosting them here on the board now. In the gallery section. For what ever reason, I can put pics in there that are more than 640 wide or 100 KB's. The trouble I was having, in order to get my pics below the 100KB, they'd be so small it was stupid... like 250 to 350 wide. It was crazy.
Longhorn Man is offline   Reply With Quote