View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 12:00 AM   #15
streetstar

Re: Digging Holes For Shop Today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONHOG View Post
Actually I almost walked right into one of the holes when I got home tonite
(very dark) my wife happened to show up and took the auger pictures earlier in the day.
heres were I just about broke a leg or some darn thing

Sounds like you're pretty excited about the project

How big? flooring plans-- painted or tiled? (checkerboard floor kit -- i knew it) unfinished or drywalled and air conditioned? Is it gonna have a lift? -- please tell me it has 12' ceilings and a lift, plus a giant air compressor hard plumbed throughout the place, but mounted outside so you dont have to hear it, --- oh, oh, and a loft like Andy's so you can have a place to "write your mystery novel" -- hardwired for internet so you can check out the boards without the little woman wondering what your doing. Surround sound and satellite tv would be nice too

Sorry, i got a little excited and am living vicariously through your project. I am trying to budget for one of my own in the future (i have a big -a$$ garage, but its not quite the same as a separate , dedicated shop building)

All the choices with doing your own shop can be a little overwhelming, and if you let your brain go into overdrive - they can cost as much as a small house
streetstar is offline   Reply With Quote