View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 11:19 PM   #16
toplesskayfiver
K5-2WD=C5

Talking Re: my 1970 blazer build=4wd to 2wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringoloco View Post
Lookin' good.

Lemme know if you have any questions on the trailing arms. It's all bolt-in once you get it squared up and holes drilled; there's even two holes already there for the center crossmember. The only snags are the upper spring and shock mounts. You will have to fab something for the upper springs since the frame does not flare out like a 2wd. For the shocks, I just moved the original crossmember that was at the front of the leaf springs back and used it for my upper shock mounts.

Good luck -Chris

For sure that you will be one of the first to know when im installing the rear arms! thanks in advance! im trying to get longbed setup from my buddys dad as i speak.

any how, some more progress pics today!

heres the top with all kind of overspray and junk on it

belly is getting pretty sanitary thanks to a couple of sharp scrapers, o yeah and me too

at first i shaved the passenger side sidemarker, i found some body filler and big waves in the panel in the near end of the pluging. so i got a different piece with my trusty hammer and chisel again.. i would like to have people vote on keeping the sidemarker lights or shaving them???

drivers side

toplesskayfiver is offline   Reply With Quote