Thread: PO has me PO'd
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 11:57 AM   #286
jaros44sr

Re: PO has me PO'd

Well Gentlemen I just spent 4 hours at Tri Pro. What an experience, shelf upon shelf, rack upon rack, warehouse upon warehouse, of every piece you need to build your truck. Nice stuff, I don't want to hear any more complaints about the product, it is top shelf or GM wouldn't give them the license to put their name on it....

Every piece I picked up had the wt. of a good quality stamping, no waves, and tight bends. All in all, a piece that should be on all our trucks.

You could build you truck from this place. When I saw the torsion boxes, I was sold. Talk about some beef, these things won't rust thru for another 40 years, I was going to build my own. Why should I? The time I spend on them is not worth it. The price is that good...if you want to save money, I suggest you save it elsewhere.

The '67 grilles are awsome, the tailgates are awesome, the firewalls are awesome.

Wait till you see the new headlites he is getting ready to offer, really nice system. Jon said the name, but I forget already(CRAFT)

Rant off

All parts offered to help are free, unless otherwise noted

Dont try this stuff in my build thread, unless you have 55 years of mechanical OTJ training
SAFETY FIRST

AS usual, off topic

They say your mind goes second, can't remember the first

Jim

Last edited by jaros44sr; 12-14-2007 at 12:14 PM.
jaros44sr is offline   Reply With Quote