View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 02:04 AM   #59
topnos

Re: Mean Green "Bob County Edition" Build

Sorry for the late update, but I have taken off some time from work and have been up at the body shop for the last couple of days workingall day on the truck. I am going to make the deadline ("kind-of"). The truck will be sitting pretty, but not ready to be delivered. We ran into a problem last night, the tailgate. The body shop forgot to install the necessary pieces to allow for the new hidden-latch tailgate to be installed. Also, the time waiting on paint to dry enough for part installation has been irritating. As you might know, even though the paint is baked in the booth. it is still soft and requires some dry time so it isn't so tacky. However, the truck starts and sounds really strong so we will be able to present the gift, and show it off. Unfortunaely, it will not be road ready, but that is an afterthought, knowing that I am still waiting on the lost title to be completed and the inspection to be done.

Based upon all of the input, we will give the gift with all of the grandkids in the bed. Pics will be posted of the delivery. Here are some pics to enjoy. An update will be coming soon.
Attached Images

topnos is offline   Reply With Quote