View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #191
C10 Club Tennessee

Re: Its Gone!!! hit by a DUI

Wow, I'm lost for words. As a former police officer slammed1 brought up a lot of good points.

For one any driver that exits the vehicle before you get there is guilty. Now I'm sure there are circumstances like a pregnant wife or another emergency but this is not one of those cases. In all the training that I've had it's always been apparent that when the driver exits the vehicle to attempt to meet you he is sub-consciously trying to distance himself between himself and whatever is in the vehicle he doesn't want you to find. I don't remember what was found in the vehicle but at the least I'd guess an open container.

Why in the hell is the officer 6 feet away from the car. This in my opinion would say that the officer is trying to distance himself from the vehicle so he has a good excuse later by saying he never smelled anything.

Where is the rest of the video?? I thought he issued him a careless driving citation?? I don't know what time the officer got off but if it's close to that time then there's your excuse but he may just be a lazy officer. I'm always amazed that people judge officers at two totally separate ends of the spectrum. "There too hard, pulled me over for nothing, searched my car" and then there's "they don't do anything, they just collect a paycheck, where is the police when you need them". Though this officer deserves all the ribbing he gets. That is just plain lazy. I used to work with another officer like that and couldn't stand it. I lived for that kind of stuff right there. Dope and DUI's....what better way to serve your community then to take a drunk off the street. PURE LAZINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mvpco, have you tried running your own personal background check on the guy. Would be curious to see what other trouble he's been in.

www.gmtruckshow.com

Project "Andes"-Halen's First Truck

Project: Patina Burb

for he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer. Romans 13:4

Last edited by 5150; 01-09-2008 at 03:55 PM.
5150 is offline   Reply With Quote