View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 07:20 AM   #1
greasy68

new member from central texas

I bought a 68 chevy 1/2T LWB about 3 years ago when I was in college. I has an original 68 307 with a 700r4. It is rusty in some places and it has some small leaks and she runs pretty rough at times. I promised her that if she kept running until I got out of college I would fix her all up and make her pretty again. Well I am out of college about a year and she is no longer my daily driver so I guess it is time to uphold my end of the deal. It is about time to start working on her. It looks like someone did a lot of work on it but the work is getting old and some of the reairs are questionable. I would like to do a complete frame off build but I am in the just dreaming about it phase right now. I would like to get it running well and make it a drivable project. Maybe not a daily driver but share 50% daily duties with my 07 charger. It looks like I am in the right place. I am so glad there is a forum like this. I think it will be a big help in the long road to paying back my debt to this truck.
Attached Images

greasy68 is offline   Reply With Quote