Thread: 72' K-10 Bbc!
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 12:42 AM   #15
lukecp
Formerly yellow72custom

Re: 72' K-10 Bbc!

Yeah, the FAFSA really does screw you if you are middle class. I was in the gap where my parents made too much money for me to get any grants, but they didn't make enough money to help me much at all for college. Also, my stepdad's income counted against me, although he never legally adopted me, and didn't help out with my college. I just started paying off my student loans a month ago, and will be for the next 5-10 years, haha.

It is true though that once you go to college you'll have little/no time for the truck. Mine has been sitting for almost 5 years now, I haven't had any time or money to work on it, and now its 700 miles away at my parent's house, haha. Oh well, when I get done with grad school (thank god I get paid to go to school now...not undergrad!) maybe I'll be able to work on it.

Oh, if I remember right Northwood is in Midland. All of my family is from Midland and I was born there, although I grew up in Missouri and then moved even more south to Texas. I was there a few months ago and it seemed like a really nice little town.

Good luck on your truck, looks great.
lukecp is offline   Reply With Quote