View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 11:40 AM   #99
insanebehavior
Account Suspended

Re: Check out my 24" wheels, now what??

i recieved some pictures today from Clayton Custom Cars on the Willys. The dash was close to completion today. The oval that is cut into the console is for the A/C controls. The Alpine DVD screen/ player was recessed into the dash. I was surprised today with an addition to the fender well on the console. They added a "swoop" on the side which I think is cool. The other photo is taken the fabrication of the rear latching mechanism for the removalble hardtop. I do not know if I have mentioned it or not but we are covering the top in convertable material so it looks like a soft top.

I will get some pictures up of the flush mount windshield for the c10. There are a lot of hours in that glass but i think it is going to look great.

Also I have plug the LifeLink foundation which supports organ donation. No dudes, not the kind of organ you are thinking about!!! Three years ago I recieved a kidney transplant. YOu know, we all think we are bullet proof and then all of a sudden BAM............life happens. The kidney transplant gave me my life back. I bring this up because I was at a meeting today and found out that there are 90,000 people right this miniute waiting for transplants of some kind. Eight of those people die each day because they did not recieve a transplant. In Florida you can actually put Organ Donor on your drivers license. If you have this oppourtunity become an organ donor and you just might save someones life!

Peace Brother Truckers!!!!!!!!
Attached Images