View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 10:28 PM   #121
tiggerstoy
tiggerstoy

Re: 77 to 55 thanksgiving

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsnubby View Post
Looks like you're making progress there tig. I can't wait to see pics of the finished truck.

I was just curious as to how you decided on the amount to raise the floor. What's your plan for paint and interior? Tire/wheel combo?
thanks magsnubby...well, when i measured the floor to the bottom of the rocker of the 55 cab, then used that measurement from the floor of the 77 cab down to see my clearance( from floor to ground, leftover 5inch is clearance)...in this cace i cut the floor of the 55 and welded it to the lowest part of the 77 floor, and filled in the rest....hope that all made sence...lol, as far as paint, i mite just leve it the sealer black for this summer, the interior will be a dark grey and black with some hugger oarnge ( tiggers toy )....im still looking for a set of buckets that will look the part, and ride nice, i have made the iner door panels, but have not covered them yet, 3 gage dash cluster is what im working on now, and i have a sound systom plan that i hope will make it in the truck....ill try to post pics as i get things done, but its hard now that im back to work........max.
tiggerstoy is offline   Reply With Quote