View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 01:32 PM   #117
insanebehavior
Account Suspended

Re: Check out my 24" wheels, now what??

i am sorry. i will post them and then p.m. you to let you know. i moved the truck out of my main garage because of all of the grinding so i did not get to many pics. i am sure i can find some scraps of the step channel to take a picture of. hey, i will be selling the drop member i bought from Porterbuilt Street Rods. I have been looking at all of their custom tube frames and i am going to have one designed by Nate. he will be building me a new drop member for the tube frame. i did have the drop member mocked up on the truck but otherwise it is in new condition. i am selling it at a little bit of a discount to get it out of my garage. i think they are $1350? and i would sell mine for $1000.00 but buyer pays shipping. do you know about the selling guidelines? i have seen some people advertise on their thread but not sure if that is allowed. send you pics hopefully tomorrow. mark
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagged69chevy View Post
Ya if you dont mind, could you post some pictures? Im not exactly sure what "step channel" is.... did you have to add any metal behind the window to push it out? thanks!