View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 11:14 PM   #124
tiggerstoy
tiggerstoy

Re: 77 to 55 thanksgiving

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsnubby View Post
Okay that sounds easy enough. Sounds like it's gonna be really nice when it's done.

I'm still kicking around ideas for my '58. I'm thinking paint the inside a light blue, two tone tuck 'n roll in a medium & light blue combo. Another idea i've been kicking around for the interior is metalflake and stripe the dash, a Moon metalflake steeringwheel and a Moon gas pedal.

The body will be basically stock. Shaved emblems, roll pan with '50 Pontiac (or maybe '59 Caddy) tail lights, and louvered tailgate. It'll be primer with a little pinstriping, or maybe flames. It'll be running chrome rims, baby moons and narrow whites or red rims with Lancers, Cross Bars or Fiesta's on narrow whites
i like the sound of the paint, and you cant go wrong with a moon wheel and pedal. im still thinking of a roll pan, but im going with l.e.d. lights front and rear, and im not sure of my rims....i like the black rim with chrome rings and lugs....well, for this truck i think it will look ok....let we know how you make out with your paint, and your truck for that matter, id like to see pics.....max.
tiggerstoy is offline   Reply With Quote