View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 07:48 PM   #17
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: FS: 77 Suburban parts truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicksTrucks View Post
He did this to me last time and I lost a couple of sales when the post went away.

Please check with Liz, this is okay. I posted a price for the whole truck - which complies with the rules - then I will price individual parts as members tell me what they are interested in. We do this all of the time on the 67-72 parts forum.

I do not get to read the 67-72 parts board unless an issue is brought to my attention. I am not sure why the mods are or were allowing this, as it is not correct. http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=255798
If you are pricing a truck to sell it goes in the classifieds. If you are selling parts it goes in parts... we understand that it is difficult to price a parts truck, and no one expects you to price every piece.. but the majority of the large parts can be priced individually.

I will pass this message on to the staff, as the rules need to stay consistent on ALL of the areas.

Ken is doing as Josh asked all the staff to do. He is not picking on you or anyone else
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote