View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 03:55 PM   #6
special-K
Special Order

Re: Most "Desirable" Year and Model Truck

I`m figure you mean from the factory.They are all desireable as a canvas to be personalized.The holy grail would have to be the SWB Fleetside CheyenneSuper BBC with all the goodies.It is all a guy could want straight off the assembly line.
Within these years there are several highly desireable models.Top-of-the line K/20s are my cup of tea.On the top list would be SWB K models,CST Blazers(2 & 4wd),BBC SWB`68 CST(right behind the above`72 CheyenneSuper),Highlanders,CustomDeluxe Suburbans(2 & 4wd),basically any BBC equipped model...it could get to be a long list.The groups of guys just gets smaller,but there are those who seek the simplest form to C/30 work horses and I would never say any are less significant than another based on the size of the fan base.
If a`68 CST BBC SWB was apples to apples with the CheyenneSuper it would take top position these days.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 02-27-2008 at 05:31 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote