View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 11:33 AM   #45
mcc-bri

Re: 67 gmc-project ball to the walls

Well i can finally get some truck stuff done now that i put the snowmobile away for the season and finished work on a customers sled

Anyways, i went to the wrecker this week and found a manual steering box for my sled, i picked up a gallon of high build primer and some other body work stuff and i got new rear wheel tubs and a patch panel for my drivers side bedside.

The bondo dust is flying on the cab now and it is slowly coming along but there were a few surprises as expected. The hood was really bad and i had to take the tourch to it to shrink some of the metal. Now i also have to bang out this huge bow on the front edge of the hood so hopfully that goes alright.

i dont have any pics from my trucks body work progress since it is in the schools shop and i never remember to bring my camara there but i do have pics from what i did today.
today i fixed my other cross sills and painted them. Then on my drivers side bedside i had to cut out the rotten sections of the rip that monts to the bed. I will fab up the patch panels at school since i can use a metal break there.

anyways here are pics of what i did today and of my purchases from the week... for some reason i cant post pics right now, ill try again later
mcc-bri is offline   Reply With Quote