View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 02:33 AM   #39
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Re: Project "E.P."

Not too much, like I said checks hardly ever come to me lol, gas and insurance take it all up, I did just use this last check to buy windshield wipers, shocks, and new wheel bearings (inner and outer) so I'll post some pics of the shocks on in a second and of the stuff I bought. Gotta get in touch with Erik real soon here to see when I can meet him.

Update: So just the other day went and blew my measly little paycheck on some parts for the truck. Found out this build is going to take a LOT longer than I had hoped at this rate. Maybe I'll get a second job over the summer and speed things up. Anyways, so far since the last update I've got the wheel cylinders rebuilt, packed the bearings (haha that was fun), and put new shocks and wipers on. It's a lot of fun putting new stuff on your truck that's for sure, just wish I had more to put on lol. As you can see, the wipers really needed to be replaced. Enough talking though, here are the pictures. Yes, I know, my updates suck, live with it.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan

Last edited by *Dylan; 03-23-2008 at 04:34 AM.
*Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote