View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 06:24 AM   #224
Big J
Its lookin' like a Blazer!

Re: "Slowly but Surely" Big J's build thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swyfor5 View Post
Awesome thread man! Love all the pic's. Definetly an inspiration for my build. This will be my first frame off resto, and do have a lot off rust issues to deal with also. Seems like VT had a real nice gas filler setup changeover post a while back. Keep up the good work! K5 to stay alive!
At this point I have to look at the ones that are done to get my inspiration, lol... I have to say to myself, its gonna look like that, a couple times, haha. Yep VT showed me his setup. Just like I want, only I'm going with a round door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
J come on down. I figured it's a little far for you. Jamie and you come on down. I told Huck, but he said he was busy. Got about 25 members so far. Even got a guy coming from the Netherlands.
I'm just giving you a hard time. I'd like to come and bs but I have to run to WV Friday after work for a equipment auction Sat. morning. It'd be closer to run to your house, lol... Definitely more fun too I'm sure....

No pics tonight, I forgot the camera at the house and its raining so I didn't run back over to get it... I got the piece I cut out tacked back in and now I need to bolt the splash shield in. Then check alignment and weld the rest back in, checking alignment along the way to make sure it doesn't pull in. I can't wait to cut a big hole next to the marker light for the gas filler door! not! lol.....

My Build

Last edited by Big J; 03-28-2008 at 06:32 AM.
Big J is offline   Reply With Quote