Thread: PO has me PO'd
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 07:26 PM   #421
jaros44sr

Re: PO has me PO'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtblazer View Post
got that right Jim...
Good news though, 50 degrees and windy today, that'll take alot away.

Might I suggest starting up another thread...?
This new project deserves it's own spot light for sure.

Any more progress made in the basement?
I looked across the field at mine the other day.
The actual build is in the projects...Grant Wheelen Project, I'm not the project manager on it If I find my cheet of paper to tell me how to link it, I'll post it up. It's a pretty cool project, check it out

I'm trying to figure out how to put a full floorboard in a Jimmy, and I thought the fit was good here. Maybe if we put in Tim's he'll be ready for the Mich. run
From what I can tell, the crossmember is an issue, and you have to cut out the low hump, and shorten the lenght and reflange it to a 90 degree bend

Oh yes the one in the basement, forgot about her... new nose job, '67 cowl hood and inner fenders. Scap the '72 grille suround and build new eyebrows to match the '67 hood lenght
I'll try to post up pics next time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyman63 View Post
How about that wind. I'm sitting here wondering if the house is going to blow over. They're saying 50 mph today. But at least it's warm.

I agree on the thread, this is quite a project and one of the first I've seen using the new floor.

And Kurt, were you looking at your Blazer or swb, or is there another one that we don't know about yet?
He used to have a Suburban back there too! Almost bought the front clip off of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtblazer View Post
Yeah, was talking about the blazer build.
Up there today working on the yellow blazer, as soon as it's done, mines in!

All parts offered to help are free, unless otherwise noted

Dont try this stuff in my build thread, unless you have 55 years of mechanical OTJ training
SAFETY FIRST

AS usual, off topic

They say your mind goes second, can't remember the first

Jim

Last edited by jaros44sr; 04-02-2008 at 07:40 PM.
jaros44sr is offline   Reply With Quote