View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 05:23 AM   #43
prg machine

Re: blue book pricing

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_man_72 View Post
this is going to suck for a while.. be really nice and giving to her, give her anything she wants tell her if she needs anything that you will take care of it, give her money just to make sure she is ok. then when she believes that you really care about her and you will be willing to keep up this behavior after the divorce, giving her a false sence of security. get her to agree to a small settelment because youre such a nice guy. maybe get to keep your truck and your money.

best advice from a lawyer, never get married. just find some b*tch you hate and buy her a house. its alot less expensive and save yourself some heartache and time.
sounds like a Willy Nelson qoute!!!

marriage was eight years. I worked long and hard through those years and aquired about everything i now have coming from a previous marriage with next to nothing cept the 61 CJ a few personal things. Now there is about 1/2 million up for grabs
ready to start all over though.

WITH MY TRUCK!!!!!
Crane roller cam lifters and rockers ,1.6 intake ratio, Open chamber heads, 9.5-1 compression ratio, 2.02 intake valves , Edelbrock performer Air Gap manifold Carter AFB performer 750cfm, MSD ignition, SM465 NP205 4.10 gears:
prg machine is offline   Reply With Quote