View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 02:22 PM   #11
rscam

Re: I won't buy from GMCpauls anymore

I have gotten a new regulator from GMCPauls and for that I am thankful. Although I am out return shipping and have to buy new beltline moulding that was damaged when I took the window out. My whole issue with this disagreement is saying it should be installed by a Chevy dealer or other COMPETENT mechanic. There are alot of COMPETENT people on this board and elsewhere that can work on these trucks without towing their truck to a COMPETENT dealer to install everthing per service manual instructions. Most of us on this board are people trying to build trucks in our garage on weekends and can't afford a concourse restore at a shop. Just because it was after 30 days that I asked for a replacement shouldn't kick in a set of rules that prove my competency. Most people who restore vehicles buy parts until they are ready to install them. They don't buy something and install it within 30 days. I am done with this now. Again thanks GMCpauls for replacing the regulator even after 30 days when you didn't have to. I only ask that you be a little more understanding of the people who buy your product and don't assume they don't know what they are doing.
rscam is offline   Reply With Quote