Thread: got ripped off
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 06:59 AM   #1
Couch
Daily Driver

got ripped off

so the 67 fleetside that i bought was supposed to have a .030 over 350 in it,balanced 4 bolt,pink rods and with forged trw's(which is why ive been spraying the engine im currently running as heavy as i have) i thought i had a better spare for when this one gave out on me. so i started the tear down the other night to make sure the bearing we're all cool and what not. got the heads off it to find out its bone stock.not a thing done to it. guess i shoulda checked it all out prior.only thing it had that the guy said it did was roller rockers and a gear drive. im really glad i didnt pay the guy in full and we worked out a payment plan. cause i just made the phone call to tell the guy he was burnt on the rest of the cash i owed him.i got a screaming deal in the first place and probably should pay him the full amount cause the truck alone is worth way more then i paid(1k).i gave him 500 and told him the deal was done. he didnt sound mad(like he expected this phone call sooner or later). im just happy i took care of the paperwork on it as early as i did.its already in my name.lol.sorry for the novel guys.just a little angry truck venting.

nitrous...the equal opportunity destroyer.
Couch is offline   Reply With Quote