View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 04:14 AM   #16
PA-IndianRider

Re: Another "how big a Tire will Fit Question"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70rs/ss View Post
I just got my knife man's orders as well 6/10 is the "DAY" for mine, L4-5, S1 I have a broken Vertebrea and a disc impinging the spine, so I'll be down and out for about 6-8 weeks as well, so I need to get you those bedsides ASAP!! Right?
Yeah... I have a "no go" 6-8 weeks as well.... won't know when the knife will make its cut (2nd time around for me) until May 22.

Will be missing lots of Summer fun & of course C10 fun in the sun.... just love busted knuckles & the smell of grease!!!

What really is going to be hard to deal with is I've been told to seriously consider NOT riding motorcycles anymore. OUCH!!!! I've been into the 2-wheelers for quite a number of years.... planning to enjoy my retirement "building & riding". Over the past few years I have been collecting all kinds of old skool chopper parts .... everything from Honda chopper, Harley, Indian & last but not least a one-off custom 70's style drag style bike with 110ci stroker shovelhead engine - 1937 Indian Sport Scout Girder (completely rebuilt) '70 boat tail seat/fender with '59 caddy taillight - perimeter front brake - Flyrite sprotor - custom tank & hardtail frame by Hank Young .... tons of $$$ invested .... talk about having the "bubble broke"

Fortunately having the C10 around to work on will HELP EASEmy "withdrawal" from chopper riding/building.... : - (

BTW....Sent you a P.M. concerning the bedsides.....
"Gasser/Altered Drag Race Hot Rod"
Where were You in '62 ?

Last edited by PA-IndianRider; 05-17-2008 at 04:35 AM.
PA-IndianRider is offline   Reply With Quote